Semi-loose tank top with racerback cut and a drapey hem. The scoop neck is guaranteed to flatter any body shape, and the flared hem allows for a flowy look around the hip and tummy.
Alissa is designed for a drapey knit fabric and will fit cup-size B through E/DD and body length 162-172 cm /5’4”-5’8”.
This pattern is nested, so you can print only the size you need. It includes shorten/lengthen guides if you want to alter the length of the garment. It also has a no-trim feature, which means you don’t have to trim off any edges before you assemble the printed pages.
- flattering scoop neck
- understated racerback to hide the bra straps
- fitted through the bust
- loose-fitting at the high hip
- slightly curved hem
Se Morphí sizes here: https://www.morphidesign.com/sizing/
Alissa looks best made in a lightweight jersey made of modal, bamboo, cotton, viscose or rayon, or any blend of those fibers. This pattern is designed for fabric with 75-100% stretch and about 5-8% elastane.
The samples in the image gallery are sewn in;
- Lilac top – lightweight cotton jersey with no elastane and 50% stretch
- Orange top – medium weight polyester/cotton jersey with 3% elastane and 75% stretch
- Blue top – lightweight viscose jersey with 8% elastane and 100% stretch