Joan collarless shirt - PDF pattern
€15.00 inc. VAT
Imagine a garment you love so much you want to wear it every day, that feels like a breeze and looks like you’ve got your act together.
It hints at shape where you need it to and masks what you may not want to show off, at least not all the time.
Introducing; Joan, the collarless button-down shirt PDF pattern.
The Joan shirt is semi-fitted through the bust and has a loose fit around the waist and hips, it’s designed to look neat and feel great.
- Collarless v-neck that flatter every figure
- Forward shoulder seam to accentuate a frame
- Fitted through the bust for a feminine flair
- Back pleat for a flowy fit at the waist and hip for breathing room and movement
- Sleeve tabs for effortless styling choices
- Slightly curved hem for tucked or untucked alternatives
- Pocket options because everyone likes different looks
Size A – K. See the measurement chart in the image gallery.
Joan shirt is a perfect project for the intermediate sewist that has sewn a couple of garments before.
It’s also a manageable challenge for the confident beginner that wants to up her skills to the next level.
The Joan pattern is designed for a non-stretch woven fabric.
Light to medium weight fabric made of cupro, bamboo, cotton, viscose or rayon, or any blend of those fibers. Chambray, crêpe, silk, twill, or equivalent will all work for sewing the Joan shirt. Select a fabric that you want to work with, and love to wear.
Browse the gallery and get inspired by the beautiful shirts sewn by some of Morphí’s pattern testers ?
The dress form shirt samples in the image gallery are sewn in;
- Black – 58% cupro, 42% viscose/rayon – Perfect for cooler weather and hardly needs pressing at all.
- Red – 100% viscose/rayon – For when it’s hot outside and you still want to look put together.
The instant access downloadable file includes 5 different versions of the PDF pattern, plus sewing instructions. So you can print the version you prefer and leave the rest.
- [Print at home] Nested pattern (28 pages). Regular pages with borders you cut off and guides to line up the pattern pieces, with optional A4 or US letter-sized grid
- [Print at home] Trimless nested pattern (28 pages). Overlapping pages that save you time cutting off borders, with optional A4 or US letter-sized grid
- [Copyshop] A0 standard format (2 pages) to print at a copyshop
- [Copyshop] US 36*48 in format (2 pages) to print at a copyshop
- [Projector] File with thick lines in a separate color per size and with a black background layer you can turn on or off as you prefer